Monday, July 18, 2011

Deja Vu

I have experienced quite a bit of deja vu this summer, and it happens quite frequently. I'd say it might happen about one or two times a week.

The first time it happened was our last day in Braselton when we were walking off the golf course after playing a round. I had been there before, walking by that same clubhouse with those same people on that same fiery-hot day.

This week it's happened when I'm just sitting in HQ, working on the usual items and talking to the usual people. And it happens a lot in our headquarters, even though they are immensely different each week.

And I get deja vu at the oddest times, too. Like sitting in a golf cart just staring at nothing in particular, or lying in bed at the hotel.

And I know I have more examples, but I am too darn tired to remember any of them right meow.

(Yes, I said meow. I do that on the radio, too. Some people catch it, most of them don't. I've had people tell me they start laughing out loud as soon as they hear it, and then people stare at them because they are laughing to themselves.)

No comments: