Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Logo Teaser 2

So, this personal logo project of mine is due Wednesday morning (just about 9 hours from now, actually), and I have been working on the finishing touches to each aspect. As you recall, the personal logo project consists of a logo sheet (similar to what you saw from project 2 with Tosche Station), a letterhead and second sheet, an envelope, and a business card.

Well, tonight I present to you my business card.



The Wing logo from the last teaser is used here in an abstract way, as it has been enlarged and rotated. Less than half of the logo is seen on the primary side, and that nice shade of blue is being used again (because I love that shade of blue, and it works).

The business end of this business card gives you my slogan, "Don't just wing it... Tim Wing it," and my profession (apparently I am a journalist and a graphic designer). My contact information balances out the card.

When all is said and done, I will try to figure out an efficient way to post images of the letterhead, envelope and logo sheet to finalize this presentation.

No comments: