Thursday, January 24, 2008

Start Anew

This blog will most definitely stay away from Star Wars and video games, although the latter is likely to appear in the form of things I must do to further my career. That was the little disclaimer part.

I realized I need to be writing more, seeing as how I am a journalism major, so I have got this as my escape. It is a fairly simple URL, but it fits so I can still sound more professional than I really need to be. Again, the whole "flyingisfordroids" is there because that is a more relaxed and hobby-full blog that I should return to some of these days. Hopefully I can remember to update both of these possibly three or four times a week. It should not be too hard; my weekends start at 3:30 on Thursdays and most of my classes are labs, so homework will rarely interfere on a major level.

(This constantly spinning advertisement on my buddy list is so angering me.)

No comments: